Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I LOVE YOU ALL BUT ONLY IF YOU GO VOTE

Oh my goodness! It's election day, and I am so happy I am posting a picture of a flag of a flag (that was in my neighborhood this summer)!

Have you voted!? I have!!!! I'm still a California voter, so I got to be a really big hippie. Yes for the Gay! Yes for animals being able to "fully extend their wing OR limb, be able to fully turn around and sit down as well as spend a portion of the day outside"!!!!! No on preaching at women who need abortions!!!

This morning, on NPR, they were interviewing first time voters, and I cried as I was making breakfast, not gonna lie. Then I might have gotten weepy when I saw the voters at one of the polling places in my 'hood:








GO VOTE EVERYONE
!!! YAY VOTING!

OBAMA OBAMA OBAMA

OBAMARAMADINGDONG!

FUCKING FREAK OUT EXCITED NERVOUS VOMIT YAY!